When women want a new look, one of the first things they think of is their hair. Many women opt for hair extensions in Boca Raton, Fla., as a way to transform their look with ease. Bond Street Salon helps reach their hairstyle goals, especially with professional hair extensions.
“Hair extensions are a popular option, and for many reasons,” explains Lauren Donald, owner of Bond Street Salon. “Once you try them, it’s easy to see why many people love them.”
Hair extensions in Boca Raton are popular year-round. Here are 5 reasons to consider getting them:
- Hair extensions are perfect for someone who has decided to grow their hair out but doesn’t want to wait through the two-year process.
- They are perfect for special events, including weddings, senior, senior pictures, prom, or occasions, elevating the look for the special day.
- Hair extensions can provide volume, helping to minimize the impact of thinning hair or hair loss, including alopecia.
- Damaged hair, such as from dyeing it too much, can get a rest when someone opts for hair extensions.
- Hair extensions can help people to gain confidence. No matter why they may have hair issues, extensions can help them feel good.
“Hair extensions offer an easy way to help achieve beauty goals,” added Donald. “We have a team of hair extensions experts happy to help people decide which type is right for them.”
Bond Street Salon’s team of experts offers two types of hair extensions, which will help people achieve a natural look that is beautiful and durable. The two types are tape-in and hand-tied. One has the extensions hand-tied into the hair, while the other has them strategically taped into the natural hair. Both are a good option for a beautiful natural look, differing in cost and time. They are currently booking hair extension appointments for both styles.
Bond Street also offers haircuts, the latest trends, and techniques in highlights, balayage, formal updo styles, formal styling, etc. The full-service luxury salon is located at 25 NE 2nd Ave, Suite 112 in Delray Beach. Named after the first Vidal Sassoon salon in England, Bond Street Salon has a team of internationally trained specialists. Donald spent time in London learning the techniques she teaches to her new stylists. To schedule an appointment, call 561-330-8760, or log online: https://bondstreetsalon.com/hair-extensions-boca-raton/
About Bond Street
Bond Street is a luxury salon located in Delray Beach, Fla. The salon team takes a total hair health approach to working with each client. The salon is owned by Lauren Donald, an expert, and educator in the Vidal Sassoon cutting techniques. Visit the site online for more information: https://bondstreetsalon.com/
Bond Street Salon
25 NE 2nd Ave #112
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Houston Metro News journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.